Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wonderful Wednesdays



Click here to see more about it on Amazon.com

Something I've 
Found to be Wonderful....
...whether it's a book, idea, website, movie, etc.

So my sister told me about this workout video, Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, and I've heard many other people talk about it lately.  I think it has real potential to be something wonderful.  I say "potential" because I actually have to do the workout to see the results. Imagine that, huh?  I am smart enough to know the claim of losing "x" amount of weight in "x" amount of days is always a "results may vary" kind of thing.  However, this video has it's appeal.



I bought it, did 3 days, and honestly felt so good about it.  Well, I took one day off and never got back to it!  I want to do this, but I am lacking motivation.  Ugh.  Why can't we more disciplined with even the simplest of things?  This workout video is only 20 minutes...yes only 20 freaking minutes of my day...for the suggested 30 days.  I should be able to do this all year. Just put it in the player and press play, Tasha.


Well, this blog has actually been helping me follow through on goals a little more than my usual.  Sooo...starting tomorrow...ugh...no, today...I am DOING the 30 Day Shred.  There are levels 1, 2, and 3.  Hopefully, by next Wednesday I can report that I am done with level 1 and I will think of some wonderful way to reward myself.  I think along with discipline and accountability, I need incentives.  Wish me luck!  I'm off to shred!

No comments:

Post a Comment