Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Something I've Found to be Wonderful....
...whether it's a book, idea, product, website, movie, etc.



Hmmm...something wonderful this week?  TV. Every night!  I am just so excited this year for the new season of shows to be starting back up.  It's not like I have been a major couch potato years prior, but I am seriously just loving TV this week.  Maybe it is because I have been productive with things after my daughter goes to bed and I now I have a reason to just veg.  Bad, bad, bad week to work on my closet!  Today's post is short so I can get to that challenge while my tot naps.

Any shows out there you all are loving?  My line-up has been....Dancing with the Stars, Parenthood, Up All Night...now comes Modern Family, Grey's, Private Practice....how will I ever get anything done?!


OBTW...negative on the 30 Day Shred.  I did one day.  I have been doing morning jogs and Zumba though so I am not going to beat myself up about it.  This blog has made me more productive than normal, but I think I need to simmer down on shouting out too many goals. I actually have to do them to do them, and I can't keep up.  Closet now.  Shred later.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment