Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

Something I've Found to be Wonderful....

...whether it's a book, idea, product, website, movie, etc.


Did you all already know how to peel a kiwi like this?  Well, I did not.  My life as a kiwi peeler is forever changed.  I cannot take credit so I am going to link you to my source.  Click here at http://www.steamykitchen.com and you can learn this too.  I was skeptical.  I watched their video once and went straight to my fridge.  We do not always have kiwi on hand, but we did the day I saw this.  It's legit.  So easy and kind of fun!  Blake watched me and I think she wanted it because of its fun name.  Now she is requesting kiwi as a snack and I feel like such the cool kiwi cuttin' mom.  I think that is something wonderful to share on this Wednesday.  Hope you learned something new too!

No comments:

Post a Comment