Monday, September 5, 2011

On A Mission Monday

Baby book is done!  Well, 98% done to be exact.  I have a few paragraphs to fill in...a page "about mommy" and "about daddy", and some descriptions of birthday parties, etc.  Not a biggie though.  I will probably have that done tonight.  Honestly, if I wouldn't have this blog and giving myself a true deadline to just get it done, I'm not sure if I ever would have.  I found once I forced myself to sit down and do it, I got into it.  I am more than 100% happy with it.  It may have taken me a while, but it wasn't just slopped together.  I'd share more pics of its pages, but there's such personal info that I get a little nervous to have it out there on the Internet.  So another Monday Mission complete!

Mission 1- Canvas Painting

Mission 2 - Kitchen Desk

Mission 3 and 4 - Baby Book


Feeling good about getting these things off my to-do list.  This week's mission for "On a Mission Monday": Sprucing up a couple things in Blake's room.  There are several little "areas" that could use some work.  I'd shout them out, but not sure if it will be a simple closet clean-up or something new for her walls.  I know it could use a little work in there though.  Next week I'll show you what all I get to.  Happy Labor Day everyone!  Hope you're enjoying the 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment