Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tasty Tuesday

Whoops!  It was all gone before I had a chance to take a pic!

Doesn't this spaghetti just look delish?!  Well, let me tell you...it was!  We devoured it in a jiffy!  I forgot the before pic, but the after pic should be worth 1,000 words. Almost everyone likes spaghetti, right?  However, you've had one spaghetti, you've had them all.  Not always the case!

I had this spaghetti several years ago at a friends house, and I remember thinking it was not your ordinary spaghetti.  It was the bomb-diggety of spaghettis.  I always meant to ask my friend Cheri what exactly she did differently.  So recently after commenting to one another through Facebook, I just went ahead and asked her. Remember that time I had spaghetti at your house like 6 years ago?.....

Well, I am so happy I did!  Chad and I feel the same on spaghetti.  It's good, but Cheri's spaghetti is GREAT! Here's what she told me:

**************************************************
Spaghetti Bomb-Diggety  
(my personal name for it that I just made up 2 seconds ago)
  1. Brown Italian ground turkey sausage with mushrooms and onions.
  2. Cook your choice of spaghetti as directed.
  3. Combine it all together with 1 jar of red sauce, and 1 jar of Alfredo sauce, and spices. Spices can include: basil, garlic, chili powder, and Cajun seasoning.
      3, 2, 1.....Eat your face off!:)

**************************************************

Thanks again Cheri!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment