Friday, October 14, 2011

Family Friday

I feel like once October hit, we have just hit it in high gear.  We had our big trip to Disneyland, and we've been to some smaller activities such as a carnival, an open house at the fire station....looking forward to getting to the pumpkin patch, our anniversary is coming up, and the list goes on.

We've been busy, but it's a good busy.  The more we get out and about though, the more I get behind on stuff around the house.  I need to hit the laundry room and the grocery store.  So now the real fun begins! Here are some recent pics for my little family update.  Hope you all have a great weekend and a busy October as well!

We really enjoyed this little family vacation!

Blake was super excited to meet Mickey.

Picking out a unicorn at the Caruther's Fair.

Blake took this one of us.  This is what we look like to her.  Poor kid.

She got to see a bunch of firetrucks and spray the water hose.

Blake does not look enthused, but she was having a good time!:)

2 comments:

  1. Seriously?! You guys are the most beautiful family EVER. You belong on the cover of a magazine!! And I love Blake's Minnie dress!! She looks darling in it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks Kristi! I don't know about that. That is a very nice compliment though! I think you have a beautiful family as well, and I cannot wait for the newest Gilbert to arrive!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete