Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wonderful Wednesday

So I kind of felt like "The Wednesday Write-Up" sounded boring.  I am stumped for a hump day title, but that's okay.  This week I thought I'd go with Wonderful Wednesday because while I write about something new I find of interest...whether it's a book, movie, website, whatever...I realized I probably will only pick something I like.  Something I find to be a little bit wonderful possibly.  Next week I may change my mind on this, but let's just go with it.


I was recently told by a friend that I must check out this website that has this awesome system for photo organization. Something that is suppose to simplify and take away the guilt we feel when we are behind with pictures, etc.



A system that is less involved than scrapbooking (or, ahem, say a baby book)....
Guilty.
yet more involved than simply letting your photos stay in your computer or in your camera.....
Guilty again.
What is this wonderful system or website you ask?  It's called "Project Life", and it can be found at beckyhiggins.com.  It looks awesome!!!  Check out the video and site for a more in depth explanation.  I can't tell you my honest opinion on it all yet, because I do not yet have it.  My mission for next Monday is to have Blake's baby book up to date.  Shortly after that though, I am looking into getting Project Life. It looks pretty wonderful to me!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog! You are a wonderful writer and have some really great ideas and/or suggestions. And you give me something to read while I'm up in the middle of the night nursing Wyatt! (it's 3 am right now), YAWN!! We are still so much alike! It's knda scary! I too am so so guilty with the picture thing. I think I only have maybe up to around Chases 3 months even printed and everything else is in the computer. I will definitely have to check out this project life!

    Thanks again for all the great ideas! Keep them coming!!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Steph! Thank you so much!!!! I just now read this. I don't get notifications when a comment is posted so I am happy when I find something later if I check back. I am glad you are enjoying them! I just find it fun and it's keeping my days more organized in a way. I find I am motivating myself to get more done since I committed to blogging about different stuff everyday. Sometimes I wonder if people find it annoying on their feed, but oh well if they do. It's not like they have to read it, right? Makes me happy to know when someone is enjoying it too. 3am!!!! Yikes!!! Caring for babies is no little matter. It is just really tough stuff at times. Hope you are getting as much rest as possible. Same here with the 3 month mark on printed pictures! Too funny. Mine are not even in an album. Good intentions, but little follow through. We'll get to it sometime! Thanks again!:)

    ReplyDelete