Friday, August 19, 2011

Family Friday

What We've Been Up to Lately...

We started potty training with Blake about a month ago.  She has been doing great overall.  We've found it's not always an easy process.  I wouldn't say we have it down all the way yet, but we are showing major improvement.  One thing is for sure, she LOVES to wash her hands.  So much that this is what happens when we stop....

Awww! I want to wash my haaaaannnnds!  Sniffle, sniffle.... :)


 When Chad is not at work or working on his car, he is checking on the fruit trees out back.  Blake loves this too.  She often says  "I want to go see the trees, daddy!"


 
 I am usually the picture taker, but Chad snapped this one of me last Sunday.  I did alright until they kicked up the speed.  Kind of scary in the moment when you have no clue how you're going to land.  No broken bones though!  So I guess I did better at this than the last time I went rollerskating!

Sierra has been a good girl lately too, so I thought I'd include her on our little family update.  Yesterday I was trying to take a picture of this sign I recently bought, and she kept jumping in the shot.  Thought she looked cute posing for me.  


Not any major events, but we've been enjoying just taking it easy!
Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment