Friday, April 29, 2011

On a Positive Note


Isn't it strange how we as humans can feel so differently all as a result of our attitudes and our outlook on life? One day everything is going great. The next day we may just feel blah for no apparent reason, or for what we feel is very good reason. We may even go in spurts. When something good happens, everything seems to be going smoothly. Then when it rains, it pours. Well, something I stumbled upon a while ago is Positively Positive, a Facebook page that I just love. It's daily posts are inspiring and often help put things in perspective. It's funny too how they can sometime just fit with my day. It may be something I just needed to read in a certain moment or give thought to. I know sometimes people tend to think the "think positive people" can just be annoying at times. None of us are always positive that is for sure, but those that reach for it more often than not, are onto something good. Positively Positive has got everything from quotes to stories of inspiration. Check it out if it sounds like something you might like. Here are a few posts lately that I have enjoyed.....


The doors we open and close each day decide the lives we live." Flora Whittemore

When you're in a hole, stop digging. - Michael Josephson

I long, as does every human being, to be at home wherever I find myself. - Maya Angelou

Try not to take things personally, what people often say is a reflection of them and not you. -Unknown

With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. - Dr. Wayne Dyer

Just be yourself; you are wonderful. - from a Fortune Cookie

The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. - Mark Twain

A huge lesson for me was that if I was gonna be successful, I had to be successful as myself - I couldn't be successful doing what other people were doing. I had to do what I believed in and what felt real to me and felt true to me, because the worst thing to be is successful as someone else. - Jay-Z

If you can change your mind, you can change your life. - William James

When it seems that everything you do is wrong and everyone is against you--it is the most opportune time to wear your "I-don't-give-a-damn" tutu and glide gleefully on the dance floor of "this is me and my life". - Dodinsky's Garden of Thoughts



Hope you liked some of these, and maybe check out Positively Positive! Have a great weekend everyone!:)

1 comment:

  1. Great post Tasha! I will definitely check out the site! :)

    ReplyDelete