Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Lil Fun for Tuesday


So in thinking of something I could share on my blog today, I thought why not do something fun like have a sale?! Some of you may already know this, but in case you didn't, I also sell Mary Kay skin care and cosmetics. It's something I decided to start doing a couple of years ago, and it's a nice little part-time gig on the side of being a stay at home mom. I truthfully realized at age 30 that I should really start taking better care of my skin. These products are packed with good vitamins and many have SPF as well. Anyways, I love using Mary Kay which makes it really fun to also sell it. Well, I am about to place my next order and thought I'd give my "Daily Cup of T" readers (that's fun to say) an offer if you need anything yourselves. So today through this Friday the 29th, I am offering $10 off for every $50 spent, plus free shipping. If you order online, don't worry, your sale price will be reflected before your transaction is processed. So if you'd like to check out my website, please go to www.marykay.com/tasha.albold. Also, if you happen to have an iPhone, Mary Kay has a free app where you can always check out our latest catalog right on your phone. Isn't technology so cool?:)

Happy shopping if you take advantage, either for yourself or for upcoming Mother's Day! Have a great afternoon everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment