Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Keeping Up

Well, we are just moving right along, aren't we? I can't believe it is almost Summer. I have lots to do when all I really want to do right now is nap. Good news though! I found a decent suit last night. No, I will not be posting pics, but it felt good after my "swimsuit shopping bust" yesterday morning. Oh, and we got out for a stroll today too. Woo hoo! Anyways, I am going to tackle my to-do list while my energetic toddler naps. I thought I'd just post some favorite pics we've taken lately. These were taken on a day trip down to San Diego about a month ago. That's another thing...picture up-keep. I need to add that one to my ongoing list. Can't remember the last time I got pics into actual albums! Have a great day everyone!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment