Monday, May 16, 2011

Check This Out!


Hi everyone! It's a new week and I've got something new for you all to check out! Now I'm not talking about this book, so don't turn away if you don't have a daughter. (If you do though, it's a great book). No, what I want you to check out is a facebook page called Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson. I wish I could put into words how much I enjoy anything involved with Dr. James Dobson. I so just want to sell you on it because I wish everyone knew of him. I think it would be great if everywhere I went people were talking of the latest Family Talk discussion or the latest Dr. Dobson book. They also have a website which you can link to from their page. Through all of these resources, there is just a wealth of knowledge when it comes to relationships, marriage, family, parenting, faith, and Christian values. It is something every single person can benefit from especially in the world we live in today.

I became a Dr. Dobson fan last summer while reading the book pictured here. Bringing Up Girls opened my eyes to my role as a parent of a little girl. It did the same for my husband who read it after hearing me talk about certain points in the book. Chad couldn't put it down in fact and has often remarked on certain pieces of advice he will remember forever. Dr. Dobson has also written Bringing Up Boys which I plan on reading eventually whether our next child is a boy or not.

Anyways, on the Family Talk with Dr. James Dobson facebook book page today they are giving away an ebook of a parenting book that I want! I just need 5 friends to "like" his page for me. Pretty please check it out! They are often giving away books and when they hit 50,000 "likes", they are giving away an ipad 2! I'd also take one of those, but maybe you'll win that. Well, hope you check it out! I already know you will like what you find! :)

1 comment: