Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time Keeps on Ticking....


Hello! After a long weekend, I wanted to jump right back into my blog. I wanted to tell you all what a completely amazing time I had visiting our family in Indiana. I wanted to jump back into the swing of things around here refreshed after a break from the daily routine. During Blake's nap today, I wanted to do a million and one things. Well, I did one thing. Napped myself. Waaa-waaa. Man, have I got a case of first trimester tiredness! I actually did great over the weekend. Thought maybe I kicked the nap habit, but no. I fell asleep last night at 9p.m. Got up today at 5:30 ready to jump on my opportunities to do stuff while Blake was still sleeping. I thought I could power through her nap as well. Then, I thought instead of a power-through, I'd go for just a 20 minute power-nap. As I was laying there just now over an hour later, I got a text from Chad. He asked if Blake was sleeping still. I told him she was, and that I just couldn't wake up myself. Next text..."Go to sleep. Whatever you need to do can wait. Just keep cooking that bun." I love my husband! My nap along with that message just refreshed my whole day...until bedtime.:)

1 comment:

  1. it's true though!! the first trimester is hard and you are just so dang tired. i agree with your husband, the rest can wait just SLEEP whenever you have the chance. :)

    ReplyDelete