Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Baby on the Way!


Yay! So the news is out! We're having a baby! I almost can't believe it myself, but then those first trimester symptoms remind me that it is indeed true! Yep, I have been feeling a little tired and occasionally queasy. I am thankful for this though because I know it could be way worse. I think it will really hit home with me when I start to break out the maternity clothes and prep a nursery. I know pregnancy can be a long haul, but right now I am thinking "thank goodness" because I feel like I have a million things I want to do around here before we welcome home baby#2. I'm sure around 7, 8, or 9 months though I will be not as excited to have time left. I'll be uncomfortable and ready to go. Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy!:) We are only 8 weeks today. Lots to do until our due date, but a good amount of time to get it done. Well, this pregnant lady is going to go eat some more crackers while I finish yesterday's laundry. Yep, still a procrastinator when preggo! I'm sure many more posts will be pregnancy related so bear with me if I get moody from time to time. Haha! Oh, and we are taking a long weekend, so Happy's Mother's Day in advance everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment