Monday, November 7, 2011

On A Mission Monday

Whew!  A couple of hurdles jumped! My mission last week was more of a personal challenge than anything.  I finally called a babysitter and set up a time to meet with her.  I then met with her and set up two future dates to have her babysit our daughter. Yay!!!!  Everything went better than expected and I did not have a panic attack. Yay again!!! I have to admit it felt good to just take these first few steps.  We'll see how I feel when the actual day arrives.  I'll keep you all posted!


Meanwhile, we finally took our 5 year wedding anniversary pictures that I posted about before.  Here they are:

Woo hoo!!!  5 years!!!!

We added one little cutie.  Wonder what the years to follow will look like?
It feels good to finally get some major (babysitter) and minor (picture) tasks off my to-do list.  As you can see though, these pics are still slightly fuzzy.  We again used our phone camera.  My reason now is that I have misplaced our  regular camera!  I could have sworn it was in my camera yesterday morning before church. Ugh!!! Where, or where could it be?

This week's mission.....find our camera stat.  Also, I have boxes and boxes of pics that are pre-digital camera. Walgreens and Walmart envelopes full of them.  Not in any order or album.  They are all over the place.  Need to get camera back and pictures organized.

Have a great week everyone!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment