Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thoughts for Thursday

Thoughts for Thursday....just when I thought I had lots of ideas to pull from, I draw a blank!  Thoughts for Thursday is tough when I can't think straight!  Ever feel like your mind is just jumbled?  It's full of what if's and unknown answers to questions spinning around in your head.  We worry.  We stress.  We think we are having a bad day, then it gets worse.


Don't worry, I am not having a nervous breakdown or anything.  It's just the only thing consistent in life is change, and today is just one of "those days".  So I googled solutions for when your mind is jumbled, and this is what came up. Interesting.  I have never really done anything they talk about here to help clear my mind.  I mean usually when I hear the word meditation, I just feel like you just sit and breathe and waste time when you could be doing something more productive.  Hmmm.  I have a feeling I am wrong on that.


Anyways, I promise this blog won't just turn into a "video sharing" blog. Although today I am going to share this because I can't think of what else to do.  Check it out if you get where I'm coming from...or if you are having one of "those days" yourself......


TGIF tomorrow!


http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-clear-your-mind

No comments:

Post a Comment