Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"What's That?" Wednesday

Well, I don't really know how to start today's post or how to exactly word everything.  So I'll just jump right in... I am taking the rest of this week and next off from my blog.  I'm going to do a trial separation I guess you'd say....from Daily Cup of T.  I really do like having a blog. It's kind of fun and motivating for me, but truth be told I have a little too much on my plate right now to be dealing with my daily cup.


This blog has been therapeutic for me since my health ordeal this past summer. It has given me something else to focus on.  I have enjoyed my weekly missions, sharing recipes, and blabbing on and on about whatever. However, having a blog takes time and energy, and I really need to put that elsewhere right now.  We have some possible changes coming up for our family...a possible move...the holidays...and honestly housework alone gets backed up when I am blogging away to you all.:)  I may find a way to keep it going and that's why this is a "trial separation" for me.  If I miss blogging too much, I'll be back.


Thanks for reading everyone!  Have a great rest of the week and I'll let you know when I know if I'll be getting back to my blog. Thanks again!


:) Tasha 

No comments:

Post a Comment