Monday, June 6, 2011

Down for the Count

I'm blogging to you today straight from my bed. We had such a great weekend, but I woke up today feeling "off". I thought maybe it was just morning sickness, but now I have a fever to boot. I can't stand fevers. Yesterday we took Blake to the Children's Museum over in San Luis Obispo, CA. It was a wonderful day, but I am wondering if maybe I picked up this bug from there. Thankfully, Blake does not have it and neither does Chad. My fever has been low grade but has me uncontrollably shivering to sweating out every pore. I despise going to the ER, so I'm going to keep an eye on this "thing" with Tylenol until I can hopefully get into my doctor in the morning. How often we take good health for granted! Can't wait to be back to my normal self! I may now have a fear of Children's Museums too. Who knows though. I thankfully have my hubby here taking real good care of us all. Hope to be back to blogging about happier subjects soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment