Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wait for the Whistle....

Okay, so the thought of becoming more of a "blogger" has been stirring around in my head. I started and then stopped so quickly last summer. I love reading my friends' blogs, so why not jump back into it? I have a voice too. It's great to read others thoughts, opinions, happenings, ideas......but I think I am ready to do this again myself. Yes, life is busy. Always. So I am putting my "T kettle" back on the stove people!:) I'm just warming it up right now. I'm easing back in. No need to make promises I can't keep. So starting Monday, the kettle will start to whistle....for one week I am going to post something. Even if it is just during five minutes of Blake's nap. Something will be on "my blog". Serving up my daily cup of "T"....whether it's a full cup, a half cup, or simply a drop. This is one challenge I think I can do. See you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment