Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Think I Can, I Think I Can....

Well, Daily Cup of T has not been so "daily" as of yet! Haha! I will get better at this. Yes, I will. I feel I am saying that about so many things lately. I will get better at keeping up with the laundry. I will get better at calling back friends I'm trying to keep better in touch with. I will get Blake's baby book up to date, our closets clean, extra weight off, a cleaner house, more recipe ideas put to use, and the list goes on and on. There's always something or a lot of somethings to keep up with. Chad has a good point when he says just jump right in, rather than look at the big overwhelming to do list thinking where to start. Well, I initially was just going to post that I will post more later. However, I think by just starting that first sentence, I just did another full post! He's a smart guy that husband of mine:) Okay, off to get some more done around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment