Friday, June 25, 2010

On Sierra's Time




Never would I have ever thought my alarm clock would look like this! Yes, this is my newest alarm clock folks. She's goes by the name Sierra. Although she has woken me up many mornings....lately she is set to 5:30a.m. without fail. She has no snooze button. I cannot unplug her. I did not know alarm clocks could have four legs, be furry, and howl. I have never been a morning person until lately. Yes, I actually don't mind getting up this early. I know, it is a little bizarre to me too. However, I willingly get up when she wakes me. I have time to eat breakfast and drink my coffee before the baby wakes up. It really has been quite a nice way to start the day. I used to just wait for the baby monitor to go off, but I no longer have that option. If Sierra starts howling, I am on my feet because I do not want a baby who woke up before she was ready. Now, if Sierra were to sleep in, I would not complain. However, I have found that the sound of sniffing at my ear and a paw on my shoulder is way sweeter than the constant nagging buzz of any old alarm clock. She is my buddy. Now, if I could only get her to bring me breakfast in bed.......

1 comment:

  1. Great pic of Sierra! Such a pretty girl - even if she is an early riser!

    ReplyDelete